Want to do something different this year with your yard and garden holiday decorating? Marvin Gardens has some wonderful ideas!
- Place luminaries along the front walkway and then focus a single spotlight on the front door’s custom designed wreath.
- Instead of trying to light all the trees and shrubs in the yard, decorate one single tree in white or clear lights. Combine this with the first suggestion above and you make a subtle but elegant statement.
- When your summer plants succumb to Mother Nature’s cold blast don’t just store those pots and urns until next spring. Fill them with sprigs of holly, fluffy pine branches, red berries, pine cones and other greenery.
- Don’t forget the mailbox. A couple short pieces of evergreen intertwined with glittering pine cones and anchored with a big red bow is so cheery and welcoming.
- Fill window boxes with winter greenery. Change out summer cushions on the patio furniture with ones featuring more of a holiday theme. Use baskets of pine cones, oversized ornaments and sprigs of mistletoe and holly for outside tablescapes.
Marvin Gardens has everything you need for your garden design ideas. Please contact us today for more information.