When it comes to designing your garden, you may already have particular tastes, one design you may want to think about is a space that promotes meditation and philosophy. Having a beautiful space to meditate can bring peace and it can benefit your health.
Here are some ideas you may want to consider adding to your garden design.
- Adding shapes such as spheres to your garden can bring a sense of structure and peace while also providing texture.
- Balance is key when promoting peace in your garden. This does not have to mean mirror imaging; asymmetrical balance can also add calm.
- Gardens that are used for meditation often use greenery and foliage instead of flowers. This is thought to provide fewer distractions.
- Well-placed seating such as a bench gazing out over the garden can provide a place to stop, breathe, and take in the beauty.
- Plants that provide texture can be a great place to draw the eye, also drawing the mind to stop and think.
If you are interested in different types of garden design and finding the right design to suit your needs, contact us at Marvin Gardens.